EXTENDED CARE FOR YOUNG ADULTS IN THE HEART OF AUSTIN
Our admissions staff is available to be a trusted resource to you and your family. Call us today for a free consultation with an experienced member of the admissions team.
Basic Criteria for Admission
- You must be medically stable.
- We cannot accept clients with an active eating disorder.
- You must agree to comply with the Client Code of Conduct.
- You must have a desire to change and a willingness to commit to a 90-day program.
- You must be chemically dependent; we are a recovery center for adult men who have chemical dependency problems.
- Drug and/or Alcohol Use
- Inappropriate Rage or Anger
- Repeated and/or Serious Violations of the Client’s Code of Conduct
You must understand the following behaviors will result in dismissal:
We encourage young men with substance dependency issues or their loved ones to call our admissions specialists, who will perform a clinical assessment and ask questions about:
- The prospective client’s history and length of substance use
- Family history, including substance use and physical and psychological health
- History of Treatment
- Current medications
- Insurance Information
You are welcome to ask questions and share your concerns about our programs, philosophy, facilities and staff during this time.
What Admission Includes
- Room and board, including all food and laundry needs.
- Access to all recreational, outdoor and related activities.
- Group outings, meetings, conferences, etc.
The Admission Process
- Meet the Client Criteria Profile
- Intake call with Admissions Staff
- Intake Property Inventory
- Review Client Code of Conduct
- Review Financial Responsibility Disclosure
- Complete Financial Arrangements
- Schedule admission date and time
Our admissions staff will assist you and or your family in arranging the time for admission, by appointment only.
Call to Get Started
We understand deciding to enter a treatment program can be an emotional and stressful experience. Our caring admissions staff are just a phone call away. Call us now at 866-905-4550 to begin your recovery journey.
Austin Bergstrom International Airport is an approximate 30-minute drive from Spearhead Lodge. Its address is 3600 Presidential Blvd., Austin, TX 78719.
|Accommodations||Address||Phone Number||Driving Time from Spearhead Lodge|
|Hilton Garden Inn Austin North||12400 N IH-35 Bldg. C
Austin, TX 78753
|Crossland Austin||12621 Hymeadow Dr.
Austin, TX 78729
|Staybridge Suites Austin NW||13087 N Highway 183
Austin, TX 78750
|La Quinta Inn & Suites||10701 Lakeline Mall Dr.
Austin, TX 78717
|Lone Star Court||10901 Domain Dr.
Austin, TX 78758