EXTENDED CARE FOR YOUNG ADULTS IN THE HEART OF AUSTIN
Spearhead Lodge launched in 2016 to provide an extended-care solution for the growing young-adult population struggling with substance use disorders and mental health. A member of the BRC Recovery family of programs, Spearhead Lodge brings the tried-and-true BRC quality program and culture to young adults entering into meaningful and lasting recovery. We are able to offer the same quality that has been expected from BRC, in a modified milieu with the hallmarks of the program rooted in integrity and value.
A Vision of Hope
We believe for young adults to embrace recovery, they must begin with a vision of what their life can be. Many of our clients have tremendous potential to enjoy a prosperous life, but the disease of addiction has knocked them off-track. One of our first goals for our clients is to have them envision what they would like for their life. We work with them daily to take the necessary action to achieve the goals they have set forth.
90-Day Recovery Program
- 12 Step immersion and completion
- Practical application of the recovery process
- Dual diagnosis: treatment for co-occurring psychological disorders
- Holistic approach that promotes a spiritual awakening via mind, body, and spirit
- Life skills for financial responsibility, relationships, interpersonal skills, goals and goal-setting
- Physical fitness five days per week with a certified personal trainer
- Health and self-care including meditation, yoga, nutrition, and cooking
Our Clinical Services
We believe clinical support is essential alongside a strong foundation in the recovery process. Our clients attend at least 15 hours of clinical programming weekly, including process groups and psychoeducational lectures.
Clinical services include:
- Individualized treatment plans
- Accountability and support programs
- Relapse prevention tools
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) Therapy
Aftercare & Support
We understand addiction is a chronic illness that requires a chronic care approach. Spearhead Lodge uses the Segue by BRC program to give our clients the ongoing support they need. Available services include:
- High-Accountability Sober Living
- Segue Monitoring and Accountability Program
Get the Qualified Help You Need
The BRC Recovery family of programs offers seamless transitions for our Spearhead Lodge clients. We believe one of the most important aspects of recovery is for clients to create a long-term plan that provides a solid foundation for the rest of their lives. Reach out to us at 866-905-4550 to speak with one of our admissions specialists and get started on a healthier lifestyle for yourself or a loved one.